Aequs SEZ investors are enjoying benefits in accordance with the SEZ Policy Benefits. Investors enjoys both fiscal and non-fiscal benefits like:
1. Tax Holiday:
- Income-tax holiday on export earnings for a period of 15 years – Reinvestment conditions for the last 5 years
2. Fiscal Incentives:
- Exemption from payment of Service Tax on input services.
- Exemption from Custom duty.
- Exemption from Excise duty.
- Exemption of CST on interstate purchase of goods.
- All 24/7 customs local to SEZ and reports to SEZ-DC.
3. Basic Incentives:
- A system of Single Window clearances.
- No licenses required for export/import
- Sub-contracting permissible
- No limit on domestic sales (INR sales) on payment of full custom duties
- Movement of goods into or from the zone by the units / developers based on self-declaration, no routine examination
- Re-export of imported goods found defective, goods imported from foreign suppliers on loan basis without Guaranteed Receipt waiver under intimation to the Development Commissioner
- Duty-free import of capital goods, raw materials, consumables and spares
- Duty-free procurement of capital goods, raw materials and consumable spares from the domestic market
- Exemption from the payment of Central Sales Tax on interstate purchases from the domestic market
- Exemption from Service Tax for services provided to a unit at the zone
- Manufacturing or service activity allowed. Special Economic Zone units permitted to sell products in the domestic tariff area (DTA) on payment of full Customs Duty, subject to the import policy in force
- Facility to retain 100 percent of the foreign exchange receipts in the export earners foreign currency account